Keramix is the perfect pair of Keratin Shot
against frizz. Salerm Cosmetics has launched KERAMIX, product that mixed with Keratin Shot smoothing treatment, eliminate frizz easily so that the smoothness of hair can be made much easier, faster and with a longer duration! Moreover, there will be a substantial improvement in the softness, shine and hair shaft elasticity. This blister is only for professional use
. Keratin Shot treatment with KERAMIX lasts for 3 or 4 months
with a good provided maintenance with only salt-free products.
- can be used on all hair types
- in any case hair should be healthy and in its perfect condition (no hair with very deteriorated break)
- if hair is damaged, weak or broken, prefer to use a keratin treatment to strengthen hair before smoothing
KERAMIX is a biphasic ampoule which contains argan oil, natural fruit acids, lemon juice extract, cottonseed oil and other moisturizing and hair protective components. It does NOT contain formaldehyde or its derivatives.
The work system KERAMIX + Keratin Shot is based on the partial and temporary modification of the bridges from the hair cortex.
Hair smooth effect with duration.
A single glass vial dose of 13ml capacity. The photo shows a box but it is sold separately by vials.
Directions and frequency of use
- mix one vial contents of 40g of step 2 of Keratin Shot treatment
- proceed with the Keratin Shot instructions of application
- know more about capillary blister or concentrated tonic and its benefits for the hair
- once the product is opened, use it in up to 12 months
- DO NOT use in pregnant women, infants, children and people with allergies is not recommended (see the composition before applying)
- this is a UE certified product
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glyoxilic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Vaccinum Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon), Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane/ Canne à Sucre) Extract, Gossipium Herbaceum (Cotton) Speed Oil, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Parfum Fragrance), CI 47000 (D&C Yellow No.11), CI 26100 (D&C RED No.17)
Review and opinion
Brasil & Belleza Review about capillary blister and concentrated hair tonic