What is a Nail Polish and a Brazilian Manicure?
A nail polish or enamel is used to protect, moisturize, and give color and life to the nails of the hands and feet. There is nothing more feminine than a perfect manicure and pedicure. Brasil & Belleza offers the best products to care for your nails and manicure with Brazilian techniques for a professional finish in the comfort of home.
How to use
- Clean nails with a acetone-free nail remover
- Proceed to file with a nail file avoid using metal files, as they can damage the keratin layers of the nail and skin
- Pass the brick polisher on the surface of the nail to remove natural imperfections and add shine
- Apply a cuticle softener in the cuticles and in small quantities, by the edges. Leave it on for A few minutes
- Push cuticles gently with a cuticle pusher.
- If you want to remove the cuticle, carefully use one based protective on nails, protecting enamel
- Spend one or two litters of nail polish of your choice
- Remove excess glaze on the sides and base of the nail with a wooden stick or inox
- If want a super glossy effect, finish by using a ultra shine and for express dry to use an drying enamels
Now you just have to start it!