What is an Anti-residue Shampoo?
The excess of waste in hair is the major cause of its weakness and dryness. It provides a thorough cleaning to remove and drag the waste, scrap of cream, gel, silicone, dust, etc leaving the hair fiber purified for better absorption of keratin treatments, masks, or other treatments with maximum efficiency.
How to use
- Apply the shampoo on wet hair scalp and all over, always in hair growth direction
- Massage the scalp with fingertips for 2 minutes
- Rinse it out and repeat the operation
- Hair cuticles will be cleaned and prepared for the application of keratin treatment, smoothing or mask
- The anti-residue shampoo should be used on all types of hair once or twice a week
- On greasy hair is recommended to use it more often interspersed with regular shampoo for optimal control of capillary sebum