What is a Maintenance Pack?
It is a set of various salt-free products of same range, all in pack to maintain and prolong the benefits achieved with a straightening, keratin treatment, hair botox or other treatment of deep moisturizing.
The salt can be found by the technical name "Sodium Chloride". It is a cheap ingredient used to swell the vast majority of shampoos of cosmetics market. This component is incompatible with Keratin, which is why salt-free shampoos are essential for maintaining Keratin Treatments effects.
All Brasil & Belleza maintenance packs have a 5% discount included in the price, so that our customers can enjoy the best products, for the best price and achieve the perfect results!
How to use
There are different types of packs that can include 2 or more products in it. Depending on the products included in the pack chosen, follow the instructione:
STEP 1. Shampoo
- Apply the shampoo on wet hair and all over the scalp, always in hair growth direction
- Massage the scalp with fingertips for 2 minutes
- Rinse and repeat the operation
STEP 2. Mask
- After shampooing hair, apply the mask on middle to ends of wet hair
- Leave it on 3 minutes and rinse
STEP 3. Conditioner
- Apply the conditioner from middle to ends
- Leave it on for 2 minutes and rinse
STEP 4. Ends Repairer
- Dry the hair with a towel
- Apply ends repairer on tips
- Do not rinse
STEP 5. Leave-in Cream or Serum
- Apply the leave-in cream from middle to ends
- Do not rinse
- It is recommended to use daily, even more than once a day
STEP 6. Hair Oil
- On dry hair, put some drops of hair oil on your hand
- Apply to dry or damp hair with special attention to the tips
- Hair will be disciplined and hydrated instantly
- This product can be used daily
- Hair oil can be also used mixed with a mask to get a deep hydration
STEP 7. Capillary Blisters and Tonics
- Use product on wet and clean hair, with a gentle massage for better absorption
- You will get surprising results!