Brazilian straightening pack Inoar Moroccan Hair Treatment 2x250mlProvides soft straight hair, with balanced moisture and deep reparation in the weaker parts. Lasts up to 4 months, shiny hair, without frizz and completely sealed ends. Product sold for professionals only.
- Availability: Last units
- Reference: PCKT080
- Brand: Inoar
Indication : all types of hair, especially curly and/or frizzy.
Active ingredients : hydrolyzed keratin, white clay and cocoa butter. Effectively treats damaged and frizzy hair. Straightens with glyoxyloyl acid and amino acids.
Action : softens curls and removes frizz, providing natural straight hair, with movement and shine. The treatment also repairs hair damaged by the constant use of dyes, dryers and irons. Perfect hair and sealed ends, as never seen before.
Results : instant results, hair without frizz, shiny, moisturized and with a natural straight effect.
- Deep Cleansing Shampoo 250ml
- Moroccan Hair Treatment 250ml
- Wash the hair with the deep cleansing shampoo twice. Rinse it out
- Completely blow dry the hair
- Split the hair in equal sections and apply the treatment with a brush, all over the hair, from root to tips
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and completely blow dry it
- Use the iron in each strand at an appropriate temperature according to hair type:
- Blond, red, highlighted or bleached hair: 180ºC (356ºF)
- Brown, black or virgin hair: 210ºC (410ºF)
- Afro hair with no coloration: 230ºC (446ºF)
- Important the ironing must be done slowly and downstream.
- Finish and style as you wish.
- Highlighted: it is recommended to have the highlights made before the straightening treatment, because the highlights or discoloration open the hair cuticles and the treatment leaves easily.
- Coloration: it is recommended to dye the hair after the straightening treatment, because it can change a little the color tone, especially on hair dyed with colors between 4 and 5.
- Grey hair: it is essential to rinse out completely the 2nd step to avoid the yellowish tone. If this happens, you will have to neutralize the color.
- Deep Cleansing Shampoo 1L: Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Laureth Sulfate,PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate/ PEG-6 Caprylic / Capric Glycerids, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamide DEA, Citric Acid, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Keratin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Aqua.
- Moroccan Hair Treatment 1L: Aqua, Cethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol & PEG-20 Sorbitan Ester, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Glyoxilic Acid, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Kaolin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Formaldehyde 0,1% conservante, BHT.
Review and opinion