Mask Haskell Jaborandi oily hair 500g
- Availability: Unavailable
- Brand: Haskell
Welcome to the Haskell Natural Cosmetics universe! The Jaborandi range from Haskell has been specially developed for the care of oily hair. The natural extract of Jaborandi assists in the combat of the fall, regulates the oiliness and enhances the shine of the hair. The extracts of Carqueja and Horsetail provide astringency, leaving hair softer and loose. In addition, the association of these assets purifies and stimulates the circulation of the scalp and favors the hair growth, leaving the hair cleaner without harming or drying it. In addition, this line is enriched with vitamin A that strengthens hair, controls sebaceous production and reduces excessive oiliness of the scalp. Finally the perfect and natural line for oily hair!
Oily and greasy hair, weak, with loss or mixed (oily at roots and dry at the ends).
- Jaborandi: combats hair loss, regulates oiliness of the scalp and enhances hair shine
- Extract of carqueja and horsetail: with astringent power, leaves hair clean, soft and loose
- Vitamin A: strengthens hair and controls sebum production in the scalp
- Does not contain salt (Sodium Chloride)
- Stimulates hair circulation and promotes hair growth
- Combats hair loss
- Bring brightness
- Control hair oil and keep hair clean longer
- Leaves hair smoother and naturally move
- Provide strength and vitality
Very clean hair, with reduced productios of oil at the roos, less loss, stronger, shiny and clean for longer.
Resistant pot, gelly texture, refreshing herbs perfume. Capacity for 500g.
Directions and frequency of use
Follow the instructions of a hair mask.
Aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, paraffinum liquidum, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, mel, phenoxyethanol, parfum, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t butyl bydroxydrocinnamate, methylparaben, linalool, imidazolidinyl urea, ethylparaben, citric acid, butylparaben, d- limonene, citronellol coumarin, propylparaben, propylene glycol, retinyl palmitate, arachis hypogaea oil, pilocarpus microphyllus leaf extract, baccharis trimera extract, tocopherol, CI18965, CI 18050.
This brand does not test its products in animals.
Review and opinion