Straightening Inoar G-Hair with keratin 1L
- Brand: Inoar
- Availability: Unavailable
Introduction : finally a straightening treatment that works: powerful straightener and volume reducer for a very curly, thick and rebellious hair. The hair remains unchanged with humidity, docile and very shiny, growing stronger and moisturized for 4 months. Product sold for professionals only.
Indication : straightens all types pf hair, including afro, chemically treated, highlighted or damaged.
Active ingredients : Concentrated Keratin, Amino Acids and Vitamins.
Action : easy application process that does not damage, effectively straightens, moisturizes, seals split ends, protects the hair from free radicals
Results : with multi-benefits for the hair:
- replenishes keratin
- shine and strength
- controlled volume
- softness and moisture
- natural movement
- easy to comb
- prolonged anti-frizz effect
- protection from free radicals
- sealed ends
- decreases breakage by 90%
- 100% eliminates frizz and 90% straighter effect for 4 months.
1L bottle of resistant plastic.
Directions and info:
- wash the hair with the deep cleansing shampoo, leaving it act for a few minutes
- rinse it with plenty of water and repeat the process, if necessary
- remove the excess water with a towel, completely blow-dry the hair and split it in 6-8 equal parts
- apply the Brazilian straightening treatment like a dye, starting from the nape to the front with a brush and gloves
- apply it all over the hair, 1cm from the roots
- align the strands with a fine comb to remove excess and leave it on for 20 minutes (do not exceed exposure time)
- during exposure time the hair must be straight, with no clips
- without rinsing, dry 80% of the hair, alternating cold and hot air
- split the hair in equal parts and use the iron 5-9 times in each strand at an appropriate temperature according to hair type:
- blond, red, highlighted or bleached hair: 180ºC (356ºF)
- brown, black or virgin hair: 210ºC (410ºF)
- afro hair with no coloration: 230ºC (446ºF)
- important the ironing must be done slowly and downstream.
- finish and style as you wish.
- highlighted: it is recommended to have the highlights made before the straightening treatment, because the highlights or discoloration open the hair cuticles and the treatment leaves easily.
- coloration: it is recommended to dye the hair after the straightening treatment, because it can change a little the color tone, especially on hair dyed with colors between 4 and 5.
- grey hair: it is essential to rinse out completely the 2nd step to avoid the yellowish tone. If this happens, you will have to neutralize the color.
Aqua, Parfum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/ Cetearyl Alcohol, Para_num Liquidum, Triticum Vulgare Protein/ Methicone / Polyquaternium 10/ Carboxymethyl Alanine/ Cysteine, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, Lanolin, Ceteareth-20, Hydrolized Keratin, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Formaldehyde 0,2%, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone / Methylisothiazolinone
More info: to know more about progressive straightening treatments click here.
Review and opinion: to know more about Inoar visit the Blog of Brasil y Belleza.